Join the ASID Texas Chapter Fort Worth Design Community to celebrate! It is the end of our 2016-2017 ASID Leadership Year, and it is time to come together and give our members a special thanks at 5th and Carroll Events catered by Blue Mesa [2713 West 5th St, Fort Worth, TX 76107]. (Note that the event space is upstairs above Blue Mesa, and you will enter on the west side of the building via a private door.)
We will give awards to our standout members, thank all of our volunteers, and introduce next year's Fort Worth leaders. What better way to strengthen our Design Community than by enjoying a meal together?
- Spring Salad with Grilled Corn and Tequila-Orange Vinaigrette
- Seared Chicken Breast w/ Honey Ancho Glaze
- Apple Chipotle Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Sliced Sweet Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Sweet Corn Cake
- Dessert Selection
- Beverages provided with access to a cash bar.
RSVPs & Meeting Fees: You must RSVP/register online here via EventBrite. Registration will close at 12:30pm on October 26th. Total capacity for this even is 80 people, so register early!
- Free for ASID Members (all types: Practitioners / Educators, Industry Partner Reps, Students)
- Free for Guests as long as you bring three (3) non-perishable items to be donated to the Tarrant Area Food Bank. (If you forget your 3 items, you’ll need to pay $10 at the door!)
Questions about this specific event? Contact Bryana Guy, Allied ASID: email@example.com.