Dallas Design Community
2017 Dallas Design Ovation Awards Competition
This year's competition will take place exclusively online via asiddallasdesignovation.com.
- February 14 > Entry Submissions Open
- March 14 > Entry Submissions Close
- March 17 > Event Ticket Sales Open
- April 21 > Event Ticket Sales Close
- May 4 > Design Ovation Awards Celebration
Before you get started at asiddallasdesignovation.com, know these things:
- If you are one of many people in your company that will be entering categories, consider having one login for the entire company. Otherwise, only one person will be able to work on specific categories and will have to jump between logins to work on different categories.
- If you ever lose your password, select the “Login" button at the top of asiddallasdesignovation.com and then click the "Forgot Password" button to enter your email address and receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
- Uploaded images cannot be larger than 3MB each. Please be sure your images are 300 dpi at minimum.
- If you have technical questions about the online entry submittal process or using the asiddallasdesignovation.com website, email email@example.com.
- If you have questions concerning the event, deadlines, categories, or anything non-technical, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You to the Dallas Design Community 2017 Platinum Sponsors!
Capital Distributing | Capital Renovations Group | Contempo Designs | Dallas Sight and Sound | Dallas Style & Design Magazine | Daltile | Design NS | Design Your Life | Empressive GeoDesigns | Feizy Rugs | Fiber-Seal Systems | Helene’s Luxury Kitchens | Hidell Hardware | Interior Resources | Karndean Designflooring | KLZ Stone Supply | Legrand | Levantina | Lights Fantastic | MS International, Inc. | Onare | ProSource Wholesale | Pro-Tection Dallas | Sherwin-Williams | Verona Marble | Verona Privé Maison | Walker Zanger
2016-2017 Board of Volunteers for Dallas
Programming is only possible with the help of volunteers. Thank you to the following members for taking the time to bring value to the members of this Design Community.
Chair – Debra Stewart, ASID
Past Chair – Cristie Schlosser, ASID
Secretary/Historian – Cheryl Petter, Allied ASID
Financial Chair – Kimberly Barrow, ASID IP Rep – Fiber-Seal
Programs Chair – Karen Parks, ASID
Membership Chair – Matt Harris, ASID IP Rep – Bay Island Woodworks
IP Liaison Co-Chair – Ada Maynor, ASID IP Rep – Materials Marketing
IP Liaison Co-Chair – Melinda Crouch, ASID IP Rep – ProSource Wholesale
Communications – Desiree Sykes, ASID IP Rep – Fiber-Seal
PR/Marketing – Theresa Collins, ASID IP Rep – Sub-Zero Wolf
Social Media – Kristi Hopper, Associate ASID
Emerging Professionals Co-Chair – Grayson Knight, Allied ASID
Emerging Professionals Co-Chair – Andra Schwenk, ASID
Design Ovation/Chair-Elect – Carrie Barron, Allied ASID
Design Ovation – Rudolf Valentino, ASID IP Rep – Jean de Merry
Audio Visual Chair – Chris Sanders, ASID IP Rep – Dallas Sight and Sound
Student Liaison to the Dallas Board – Jennifer Muellar, Student ASID