Please join the ASID Texas Chapter Dallas Design Community for our March event: a special tour of the Mesquite plant of ASID Industry Partner Benjamin Moore, which includes a multi-faceted inside look at the manufacturing, performance and properties of paint. We will break up into small groups for 15-minute plant tours, rotating while eating lunch and experiencing the hands-on testing stations:
- Product Performance Testing Station: an interactive demonstration showing the color, hide, and performance differences of several products across different price points. When is premium paint worth the price tag?
- Color and Light Station: take an in depth look at how light sources affect color, and learn the proper ways to compare and specify color for your project.
- Closed toe shoes required – no heels.
- No pictures can be taken inside manufacturing plant.
- Carpooling with colleagues is highly encouraged due to limited plant parking.
Attendance is limited to 75 people, and registration closes at 5:00 PM on Monday, March 9th or when spots sell out, whichever comes first.
- ASID Members (Practitioners/Educators, Students & Industry Partner Reps): $0
- Non-Members/Guests: $20 (payable online via EventBrite)
IMPORTANT: If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Dallas Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact ASID TX Dallas DC Programs Co-Chair, Sherry Zuch, ASID IP Rep: firstname.lastname@example.org.