Planning on taking the NCIDQ Exam? This 2-day workshop will help supplement your individual study path.
The ASID Texas Chapter has contracted with long-time instructor Phyllis D. Moore, FASID, RID of Qprepworkshops to offer this NCIDQ Exam Prep Class in Flower Mound, TX. This is an independent workshop that will only cover the Part 3, the Practicum. Other than the basic overview of multiple choice sections 1 and 2 and the booklist, multiple choice is not covered in this workshop.
Both days of instruction will take place at he showroom of The Ginger Grant Group [1444 Oak Lawn Ave, Suite 206, Dallas, TX 75207] from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM each day. NOTICE: This is a different location than originally advertised.
- Registration will only be handled on EventBrite.
- No registrations will be taken at the door.
- Due to space constraints, class size is limited to 15 and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- The cost of your practice test is included in your course fee and will be provided to you on the day of the mock text.
- Lunch will be provided both days.
- Early Bird pricing ends at 5:00 PM on Friday, August 17th.
- No refunds will be given once payment is made online.
- Registration will close at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
- ASID Members: $300 (Early Bird) | $350 (Standard Registration)
- Non-Members: $400 (Early Bird) | $450 (Standard Registration)
All questions should be directed to Corey Davey, Allied ASID: email@example.com / 979-418-9338.