At Large Director Candidate Bio
Carolyn Frani, ASID, NEWH, RID
• Syracuse University, College of Law
• Syracuse University, College of Visual & Performing Arts, Interior Design
• Carolyn Frani LLC
I have been an active member in ASID for many years, initially as a student member. I have been a member of the ASID New York Metro Chapter and the Upstate New York Chapter. Relocating to Dallas over five years ago, I became affiliated with the Texas Chapter of ASID. Throughout my tenure as a member I have lent my support for many events, and attended multiple design community events and meetings.
Community/Civic Activities, Other Professional Organizations
• Urban Land Institute, North Dallas Chapter- Local Hotel Product Council, Co- Chair
• CIDA, Site Visitor
• NEWH, Member
• Bar Admissions: New York, Florida (inactive status)
As a member of the Board, my objectives are as follows:
• Reinforce the importance of members achieving the highest professional certification.
• Champion implementing more rigorous CEU courses, that in turn will benefit our practicing members.
• Support the Dallas Design Community and the Texas Chapter of ASID to meet its strategic plan.
• Promote the importance of interior design as a profession.