Financial Director Candidate Bio
Kristin Nutter, ASID Industry Partner Rep.
• Interior Design degree from Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising - Los Angeles, California
• Design Studio Manager at Floor and Decor Design Studio - Dallas, Texas
• ASID Texas Dallas Design Community Membership/Events Co-Chair - 2022-2023 -
• ASID Texas Dallas Design Community Premium Sponsor - 2021-2022
Community/Civic Activities, Other Professional Organizations
• Habitat for Humanity
• Hagar’s Heart
• Dallas Style & Design - July 2020
If selected as a chapter leader, the key goals I would set are to:
- Most importantly, creating an open and inclusive culture.
- Reach across boundaries by making new connections and thinking “outside the box”.
- Balance the strategic perspective with a realistic assessment of risk .
These goals would be best achieved by having an open ear to listen with consideration to incorporate without losing the core values of ASID, looking to our industry partners and schools as key affiliates.