The ASID Texas Chapter Austin Design Community invites you to our Designer Appreciation Event hosted by The Austin Salvation Army. This year's Keynote Speaker from the Salvation Army will talk about their worthy mission, thank ASID for our extensive efforts in completing Phase 1 of the Rathgeber Center for women and children - which was the Austin Design Community's BIGGEST & most successful Give Back Event in our history! - and introduce an exciting Phase II.
Tour Phase I to see your fellow ASID members' efforts first-hand, and then enjoy our Red Carpet Designer Appreciation Event to thank all those involved in Phase I and sign up those who want to help give back with Phase II. Last - but certainly not least - you'll have the chance to win FABULOUS DOOR PRIZES!
- 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM: Mixer
- 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM: Keynote - Salvation Army Mission and Phase II Introduction
- 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM: Volunteer Appreciation Awards
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM: Red Carpet Volunteer Appreciation Reception - Mocktails, Door Prizes, Sign Ups for Salvation Army Phase II
[Ticket sales close Wednesday, November 13th at 7:00 PM. No tickets will be available at the door.]
- ASID Members (Designers, Educators & Industry Partner Reps): $0
- Guests (those who are not ASID members): $0
- Students (both ASID members & non-members): $0
Questions about this event? Contact the Austin Design Community directly at ASIDAustin@gmail.com.