NOTICE: THIS EVENT THAT WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR JULY 27TH HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 25TH.
The ASID Texas Austin Design Community invites you to get to know your ASID Industry Partner resources at a Showroom Crawl. 27 Designers will load up in two Sprinter style vans and will be whisked away to up to 5 Industry Partner showrooms. Each showroom will feature a brief presentation, tour and light eats to keep you energized!
In addition, two Industry Partners (without showrooms) will have the opportunity to be "Travelers" - i.e., ride on the bus with Designers for the duration of the Crawl.
This event is designed to take Designers on a concentrated tour of showrooms so they can scope out the latest trends, products, and services without having to worry about traffic or pay for gas!
Designers, meet at the MSI parking lot and park your car for the duration of the showroom crawl.
- MSI Surfaces – tile & surfaces
- True Blue Surfaces - surfaces
- Ann Sacks - tile, stone, and curated bath fixtures
- Visual Comfort & Co. – VC brand lighting
- Lighting Inc. – lighting
- On bus: Paper Moon Painting – home and cabinet painters
- On bus: Simply Home – high end general contracting and renovation
Registration Information for Industry Partners:
- Fee to be one of the 5 Industry Partner Showrooms: $750 [SOLD OUT]
- Fee to be one of the 2 Industry Partner Travelers: $750 [SOLD OUT]
- You must register on Eventbrite to participate. Registration will close at 8:00 AM on Sunday, October 15th or when the spots are filled, whichever comes first.
- GO HERE TO FIND THE INDUSTRY PARTNER REGISTRATION LINK
Registration Information for Designers:
- ASID Designer Members: $0
- Designer Non-Members: $20
- You must register on Eventbrite to attend. Registration will close at 12:00 Noon on Monday, October 23rd or when the 27 Designer spots are filled, whichever comes first.
- SCROLL DOWN FOR THE DESIGNER REGISTRATION LINK
- Please note that this is a limited guest event. If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Austin Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Please contact Austin Design Community Financial Chair Maudie Edwards, ASID IP Rep at email@example.com.