NOTICE (posted March 19 @ 6:30 AM): This event has been postponed due to COVID-19. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to rescheduling this educational event in the near future!
The West Texas Design Community of the ASID Texas Chapter invites you to join them for a CEPHathon at The Sales Team offices.
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM: Sign In
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: "Color and Design Vision RECORDED VERSION 2020 Return to Humanity" presented by Thuy Baumstimler w/ Mohawk
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: "Panoramic Porcelain" presented by Taylor Lewis w/ Daltile
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: "Handprints Over Footprints: Combining Social Impact with Environmental Stewardship" presented by Thuy Baumstimler w/ Mohawk
[If you would like to receive credit for these IDCEC-approved classes, please be prepared to provide your IDCEC number when you register.]
- ASID Members: $50 (includes lunch)
- Non-Members: $60 (includes lunch)
The DEADLINE to RSVP is Tuesday, March 24 @ 5:00 PM, and no refunds will be given after registration. Note that for all levels you must register online here via EventBrite. You do, however, have two different payment options:
- register and pay online via Credit Card
- or register online and bring a check with you to the event (made out to ASID Texas Chapter)
Contact West Texas Design Community Chair Suzann Haechten, RID, ASID: 432-682-1252 | email@example.com