The holidays are nearly upon us! Please join the ASID Texas Dallas Design Community for our November event at the showroom of ASID Industry Partner Capital Distributing to get in the spirit with a holiday themed cooking demo and discussion about kitchen design.
Charles Pizzeck and Suly Weissman, representatives from Thermador, part of the family of companies owned by ASID Industry Partner BSH Home Appliances, will lead a dynamic discussion about technological innovations and kitchen design with cooking in mind. Suly, an experienced kitchen designer will speak to form and function of a great kitchen design for someone who actually cooks! The pair will demonstrate some fun holiday recipes utilizing their innovative steam and induction technologies.
- ASID Members (Practitioners/Educators, Students & Industry Partner Reps): $0
- Guests: $0
- You MUST register on Eventbrite to attend. Registration will close Saturday, November 6 @ 12:00 Midnight, so be sure to register by then.
- Event capacity is 75 people.
- Each attendee is required to complete THIS COVID-19 WAIVER & RELEASE FORM [PDF]. Please download, sign, and bring with you. (Do NOT email.) Those who do not submit completed forms will not be allowed to enter.
- If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Dallas Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact ASID TX Dallas DC Programs Co-Chair, Sarah Marek, ASID IP Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org.