Join the ASID Texas Chapter Fort Worth Design Community for our January event: Glassblowing in Grapevine! We're kicking off the New Year at Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery, ASID Industry Partner. Watch live glassblowing demonstrations, experiencing this beautiful, ancient art form live in action.
You have two options in which you can participate, but no matter which one you choose, you MUST pre-register online as there are no registrations at the door:
A) As a CREATOR, you may create your very own blown glass art piece, a Heart or Flower. If you choose this option, then you must follow these instructions:
- First register on Eventbrite for the Creator ticket level for free.
- Then purchase one of the glassblowing spots for $55 at vetroartglass.ticketspice.com/fort-worth-asid. Only 22 spots are available, and the deadline to register is Tuesday, January 18th at 5:00 PM or when the spots sell out, whichever comes first.
B) As an OBSERVER, you can have fun mixing and mingling and watching the Creators work with the Vetro artisans. If you choose this option, then you must follow these instructions:
- Register on Eventbrite for the Observer ticket level for $15. The deadline to register is Friday, January 21st at 5:00 PM.
- Each attendee is required to complete THIS COVID-19 WAIVER & RELEASE FORM [PDF]. Please download, sign, and bring with you. (Do NOT email.) Those who do not submit completed forms will not be allowed to enter.
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery is located in the train depot parking lot, so why not take TEXRail between Fort Worth and Grapevine? The train is always on schedule, there are no worries about traffic, and even if you leave from the farthest Fort Worth station [T&P Station: 221 W. Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76102], it's only 45 minutes each way! Here is some information to help you:
CANCELLATIONS: If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Fort Worth Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact FW DC Programs Chair Christine Martin, ASID IP Rep: email@example.com.