The ASID Texas Chapter Fort Worth Design Community invites you to our May event hosted by ASID Industry Partner Studio Cufflink, the art gallery owned by Doug Gault and Joey Luong.
First enjoy light bites and refreshments while being treated to a solo art exhibition of original works on canvas by artist Adam Fung titled possible magic.
Then learn important and practical information about design for aging in place with the following presentation by Glen Boudreaux, ASID, RID, IDS, CCT, RIM, BVCC of Boudreaux Associates:
Accessibility for the Luxury Market, Designing With Compassion
[HSW | Session will count as a CEPH for continuing education requirements for Texas Registered Interior Designers and can be self-reported as a CEU to IDCEC.]
In this seminar, we will look at Universal Design and Accessibility as it relates to aging in place. We will look at techniques for approaching a client's limitations with compassion, not sympathy. Gain insight into ways to approach barrier-free design from a different point of view and direction. Designing with Compassion can change how clients perceive you by approaching the design process in a different way and have them know, like and trust you more. Join me and let’s design with compassion.
[Parking: On and off street parking is available along St Louis Avenue and in a flat lot across the street from Studio Cufflink.]
- $0 for ASID Practitioners / Educators & Industry Partner Reps
- $0 for Students (both ASID members & non-members)
- $20 for Guests
- SEATING IS LIMITED TO 40 CHAIRS, so if you register late, you may be asked to stand for the presentation.
- Registration will close on Eventbrite at 12:00 Noon on Monday, May 16th, so be sure to register by then.
- Each attendee is required to complete THIS COVID-19 WAIVER & RELEASE FORM [PDF]. Please download, sign, and bring with you. (Do NOT email.) Those who do not submit completed forms will not be allowed to enter.
CANCELLATIONS: If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Fort Worth Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact FW DC Programs Chair Christine Martin, ASID IP Rep: email@example.com.