The ASID Texas Chapter Fort Worth Design Community invites you to our September event hosted by WRG: Office Furniture 101 – Work Stations & Task Chairs.
Enjoy light bites and refreshments while a panel made up of Miller/Knoll Representative Gracie Fowler, WRG Dealer & Business Development Representative Lexi Ratcliff, and WRG Project Designer Jason Welch discuss the following important topics:
- The process of project development: construction documents; how furniture is specified; how the space is designed.
- Different types of workstations: how they are assembled; how to specify and order all the parts and pieces.
- Task Chairs: why the differences in price; how to adjust a chair properly and ergonomically.
- $0 for ASID Practitioners / Educators & Industry Partner Reps
- $0 for Students (both ASID members & non-members)
- $20 for Guests
- Registration will close on Eventbrite at 12:00 Noon on Monday, September 19th, so be sure to register by then.
CANCELLATIONS: If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Fort Worth Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact FW DC Programs Chair Christine Martin, ASID IP Rep: firstname.lastname@example.org.