The ASID Texas Chapter Austin Design Community invites you to join us for our February event at the showroom of ASID Industry Partner Tri-Supply. We’ll enjoy a delicious lunch while Marcia Blake, Merchandise Manager of Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, presents the following 2-hour CEU:
Well-Being & Design: Elements of Positive Environments
[IDCEC #108810 | HSW | Intermediate | 2 HRS]
Uplifting, healthy, optimistic, creative, productive — these are just some of the descriptions of places we all might prefer to live and work. To help designers intentionally create such spaces, this course will outline elements that foster positivity. Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of choices that can contribute to positive, healthy environments. We’ll discuss how to create effective color palettes utilizing textiles for healthy lifestyle settings indoor and out. Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of the benefits of integrating color and in the selection and specification of performance fabrics in lifestyle designs for personal health and well-being.
- ASID Members (Designers, Educators & Industry Partner Reps): $0
- Students (both ASID members & non-members): $0
- Guests (those who are not ASID members): $0
- You must register on Eventbrite to attend. Registration closes Wednesday, February 15th at 12:00 Noon, so be sure to register before then.
- If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Dallas Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event or interested in sponsoring this event? Contact the Austin Design Community directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.