Please join the ASID Texas Dallas Design Community for our April event at the showroom of ASID Industry Partner Roche Bobois. We’ll enjoy a delicious French-themed lunch and be inspired by learning all about the latest home interior trends from this year's Maison&Objet exhibition directly from Roche Bobois's Director of Sales, Marcelo Sanchez.
The international trade fair is held in Paris and showcases excellence in design and decor. Held bi-annually, it has been described as "among the 3 most important European events for interior design ... a huge collection of innovation and talent all in one place."
Roche Bobois is a world leader in furniture design and distribution, working closely with renowned designers and haute couture fashion houses. The company offers a broad range of exclusive made-to-order designs, manufactured with a high level of customization in small European workshops.
- $0 for ASID Members (Practitioners/Educators & Industry Partner Reps)
- $0 for Students (both ASID members & non-members
- $20 for Guests/Non-Members
- You MUST register on Eventbrite to attend. Registration will close Monday, April 25 @ 5:00 PM, so be sure to register by then.
- Attendance is limited to 75 people.
- Each attendee is required to complete THIS COVID-19 WAIVER & RELEASE FORM [PDF]. Please download, sign, and bring with you. (Do NOT email.) Those who do not submit completed forms will not be allowed to enter.
- If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Dallas Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact either one of the ASID TX Dallas DC Programs Co-Chairs: Chris Takacs, ASID IP Rep at [972-345-7424] or Sarah Marek, ASID IP Rep [214-742-8453].