The ASID Texas Chapter Dallas Design Community invites you to join us for an exciting meeting in ASID Industry Partner Kitchen Design Concepts new Design Studio in the Design District to hear about the latest kitchen trends from four industry experts. You will get insights and perspectives from designers, a remodeler and a luxury appliance specialist.
Moderated by Traci Connell, ASID Associate of Traci Connell Interiors, our panel's subject matter experts will be:
- Jenifer Wiley, ASID Allied – Owner of J Wiley Designs
- Paul Zuch, ASID IP Rep – President of Alair Homes Dallas 218
- Grayson Knight, ASID Allied – Principal Interior Designer at Layered Dimensions
- Brianne Bowers, ASID IP Rep – Trade Representative at SubZero, Wolf and Cove
Enjoy lite bites and refreshments as you walk through the Design Studio where you can see and identify some of the newest trends displayed.
Lastly, don't forget to bring your business card to enter drawings for multiple prizes. Industry Partners, we will hold our "IP Spotlight," which means that at every meeting one IP business card will be drawn, and the lucky winner will get to give a 2 minute presentation about their company and services to everyone in attendance.
- $0 for ASID Members (Practitioners/Educators & Industry Partner Reps)
- $0 for Students (both ASID members & non-members)
- $0 for 1st Guest of an ASID Member
- $20 for Guests/Non-Members and 2nd Guest of an ASID Member
- You MUST register on Eventbrite to attend. Registrations will close Friday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM or when capacity of 100 people is reached, whichever comes first.
- If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Dallas Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact one of the following two people: ASID TX Dallas DC Programs Chair Jennifer Mueller, Allied ASID [firstname.lastname@example.org] or ASID TX Dallas DC Chair: Bryce Smith, ASID IP Rep [email@example.com].