Please join the ASID Texas Chapter Dallas Design Community for our September event at the showroom of ASID Industry Partner Pettigrew Luxury Furnishings [1805 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207].
The Dove Agency, a company that serves interior designers with marketing solutions, will present How to be Strategic on Social Media in an Ever-Evolving Digital World, in which they will discuss how to design a strategic plan for social media that is as unique as the designs you create. Topics will include:
- How important is Social Marketing and what platforms are most crucial to engage on.
- How to most effectively manage your time on social media.
- The importance of the hashtag in social media.
- The importance of engaging with other designers on Social Media.
Note that for all levels you must RSVP/register online via Eventbrite. The maximum capacity for this event is 100 people.
- ASID Members: $0
- Non-Members/Guests: $20 (payable online via EventBrite)
IMPORTANT: If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Dallas Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact ASID TX Dallas DC Programs Chair, Karen Parks, ASID: email@example.com.