The ASID Texas Chapter San Antonio Design Community invites you to join us for an exciting event to kick off the new ASID leadership year that starts October 1st! Come meet your 2023-2024 SADC leaders while experiencing the newly renovated showroom of ASID Industry Partner Facets of San Antonio, enjoying lunch, and taking the following CEU presented by Kate Queram with Kohler, ASID Industry Partner:
The Self-Care and Wellness Benefits of Luxury Kitchens and Bathrooms
[IDCEC #114775-R1 | HSW]
Traditionally, home has been a place for retreat and sanctuary. But as more people work from home, it is increasingly difficult to disengage from work responsibilities and set aside the time needed to refresh ourselves. As our stress levels rise, so does the need for self-care. This course looks at two areas of the home that are ideal for performing self-care and improving our well-being, assisted by investing in luxurious items: the bathroom and the kitchen.
- ASID Members (Designers, Educators & Industry Partner Reps): $0
- Guests (those who are not ASID members): $20
- Students (both ASID members & non-members): $0
- You must register on Eventbrite to attend. The deadline to register is 12:00 Noon on Monday, October 23rd, so be sure to register by then.
- During registration be prepared to provide your IDCEC # (if wanting CEU credit), cell phone number, and any dietary restrictions you may have.
- If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Design Community volunteer organizers know and so someone can claim your spot.
Questions about this specific event? Contact San Antonio Design Community Programs Chair Victoria Muniz, ASID at firstname.lastname@example.org.